Cleaning & Maintenance
We service remote draw, glycol cooled, and direct draw draft systems.
Clean lines and fittings result in quality draft beer that looks good, tastes great, and pours without waste.
Our bi-weekly cleaning includes:
- 2-3% caustic circulation cleaning to remove bacterial growth in beer lines
- remove, disassemble, clean, and sanitize all faucets
- clean and sanitize keg couplers
- preventative maintenance checks
Our quarterly "deep cleaning" includes:
- all of the above items
- 1% acid circulation cleaning to control beer stone build up
- keg couplers disassembled, cleaned and sanitized
- address system balance and other issues
In addition to cleaning, regular maintenance is essential for your draft system to operate efficiently. Protect your investment with an effective maintenance program that includes:
Glycol Power Pack Service - refract glycol and adjust or replace as needed, inspect circulator pump for wear, clean circulator pump air inlets, check motors for smooth operation and signs of over heating, check connections and insulation for leaks
Leak Test System - tighten all gas nuts on keg couplers, inspect gas system components and lines for damage, pressure test system
Inspect Product System - check all visible sections of trunk lines for tears or other damage, check FOB's for proper venting, check beer towers for shank and faucet damage
Call us for more information on maintenance plans or to schedule cleanings. 541-490-3904
We always follow industry best practices and adhere closely the Brewers Association Draught Quality Manual guidelines for cleaning and maintenance.